A light, healthy way to start the day.
- 3 medium firm apples (Honeycrisp, Fuji, or Gala) peeled, cored, and shredded (about 2 cups) *Use a mandoline or the largest holes in a box grater
- 3 small to medium carrots, peeled and shredded (about 2 cups)
- ½ cup raisins
- 6 tbsp almond butter
- 6 tbsp water
- 4 tbsp honey, plus more to taste
- ½ tsp bee pollen
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients and pour the dressing over, mixing well. Distribute the salad among bowls and serve.
- Tags: Recipe
← Older Post Newer Post →