I might be guilty of swiping Remi and Poppy's snacks from time to time 😏🤫 But these zucchini tater tots are just too delicious!
- 3 large russet potatoes, peeled
- 2 zucchinis, about 2-3 cups shredded
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Olive oil
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and cook potatoes for 20-30 minutes, until fork tender but still have some give in the middle. Drain water and let potatoes cook until they are comfortable to handle. You want them to still be warm.
- Preheat over to 425 F. Grate the potatoes on the large side of a box grater and put into a large bowl. Grate each zucchini and squeeze out the liquid using a clean dish towel. Place grated zucchini into the bowl with the potatoes and add 1 1/2 tsp salt. Use your hands to mix everything together.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Form small cylinders with the mixture, with about 1 tbsp per tater tot. Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for about 10 minutes to allow them to firm up.
- Brush the top of each tater tot with a small amount of olive oil and sprinkle each one with salt. Bake tater tots until browned and crispy, about 30 minutes flipping halfway through. Serve with ketchup!
- Tags: Recipe