Veggie Coconut Rolls With Mango Tahini Sauce
A refreshing summer take on a lunchtime wrap.
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 12 coconut wrappers
- 2 small avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced into 8 wedges each
- 4 cups kelp noodles
- 4 cups zoodles (zucchini noodles cut on an inspiralizer)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 green onions cut into thin slices (same length as the red bell pepper slices)
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
Mango Tahini Sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ cup mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave sea salt
- Prepare the coconut wrap, layout on a dish to fill with vegetables.
- In the center of the soft wrapper place a small pile of desired fillings. Fold the sides over so that they cover half of the pile, then begin to roll the filling into a “cigar.” Wet the sides with a bit of water to close. Set aside.
- To make the Mango Tahini Sauce, combine all of the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Enjoy immediately
← Older Post Newer Post →