Prep the night before and make in less than 10 minutes the next day!
- 2 cups cherries, fresh (but in a time crunch frozen will work)
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips (or chocolate chips of your choice)
- Wash and dry the cherries and remove all the pits. Place in a freezer bag or glass container, and freeze for at least three hours. If you don't have the time, you can use frozen cherries.
- Peel a banana and place half in the freezer.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the almond milk into ice cube trays (save the other 1/4 cup), and freeze those as well, for at least three hours.
- Place the frozen cherries, half a frozen banana, the almond milk ice cubes, the 1/4 cup almond milk in a food processor, and process until completely smooth, several minutes.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and enjoy immediately.
- Tags: Recipe