Makes the most delicious topping for hummus, soup, salad, or really anything.
- 1/2 cup fresh cherries, pitted + chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, cored + chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries, sliced into rounds
- 1 nectarine or peach, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded + chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, copped
- juice of 1 lemon or a lime
- In a bowl, combine the cherries, strawberries, blackberries, peaches or nectarines, jalapeño, cilantro, basil and lemon juice, combine well.
- Can be stored, covered in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Tags: Recipe