- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into noodles (or buy already cut zucchini noodles)
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Place a large sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add the olive oil and heat it for 1 minute. Add the garlic and crushed red pepper flakes and cook them for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook them, stirring as needed, until they are cooked throughout and pink on all sides, about 3 minutes. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and then using a slotted spoon, transfer them to a bowl, leaving any liquid in the pan.
- Increase the heat to medium. Add the white wine and lemon juice to the pan. Using a wooden spoon, scrape any brown bits from the bottom of the pan, cooking the wine and lemon juice for 2 minutes.Add the zucchini noodles and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Return the shrimp to the pan and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, garish with parsley and serve immediately.
- Tags: Recipe