This sweet, buttery granola is loaded with omegas for plump hydrated skin and antioxidants to protect from the aging process. It makes the perfect breakfast for guests too!
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats (I use gluten free)
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup gogi berries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven 250°F.
- Combine all your dry ingredients in a medium-size bowl. Add your maple syrup, sun butter, and vanilla. Mix until well coated. The more syrup used the larger granola chunks throughout.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease with coconut oil. Add granola, laying it flat and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until golden. Be sure to stir the mixture every 15 minutes or so.
- Once done, remove from oven and let cool completely before storing in an air-tight container of choice. Will keep up to one month.
- Tags: Recipe