My favorite way to spend a summer Saturday? Sitting by the pool with my kids, a collagen margarita in one hand and plenty of chips, guac, and salsa nearby. If you’re thinking, “That sounds great, but I’d be bloated AF,” I have three words for you: Bloat Be Gone. (AKA the newest Kayo supplement, available now!)
First things first: If you experience gas, cramping, bloating, or any other kind of digestive distress after indulging in certain foods, know that you’re not alone. In fact, that’s the reason why I created Bloat Be Gone in the first place—these issues are so common, and there aren’t many natural and effective solutions out there that target them.
The great thing about this supplement is that it doesn’t just help you digest and eliminate food and give you immediate relief from symptoms of digestive distress. It also helps strengthen your gut lining and microbiome over time so you’re less prone to bloating in the first place.
Here’s a rundown of its all-star anti-bloat ingredients and how they help you feel better (and leaner!) both now and in the future.
Long-Term Gut Health...
- L-Glutamine | L-glutamine is an essential amino acid that plays a major role in gut health. When you take Bloat Be Gone regularly, its l-glutamine content helps strengthen the gut’s barrier function, which in turn boosts immune activity and soothes inflammation in the digestive system.
- Marshmallow Root | Similar to l-glutamine, marshmallow root also helps strengthen the gut lining. It creates a protective coating that soothes inflammation and irritation, and may also help cells in the gut regenerate themselves when taken long-term.
...Meets Fast Relief of Bloating
- Aloe Vera Leaf | The gel-like substance inside aloe vera leaves helps your system break down nutrients so your digestion runs more smoothly. It’s also known to reduce irritation and inflammation of the stomach and intestines.
- Dandelion Root | Dandelion root is high in prebiotic fiber, which feeds good bacteria in the gut and can help reduce bloating, gas, and discomfort in the digestive system.
- Fennel Seed | These tiny powerhouses are antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and high in fiber—no wonder they’ve been used as a fast-acting bloat remedy for ages. They also soothe the muscles of the digestive system to reduce pain from cramping.
I always keep a bottle of Bloat Be Gone in my bag. After all, you never know when bloating is going to strike, and it tends to help me feel better in about 20-30 minutes. (So crucial when I’m on the go!) But I don’t just use it when I need to spot-treat bloating—I take it daily so the l-glutamine and marshmallow root can help keep my gut lining and microbiome healthy for the long haul. If you find that bloating, er, cramps your style in the summer, this supplement will be a game-changer for you. Have questions about anything gut-health related? Drop me a DM on IG at @christinebullock or @kayobodycare and I will answer them on Stories or in a future blog post!
- Tags: Wellness