A roasted cauliflower salad with a creamy honey mustard vinaigrette.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut up
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Spices: 1 tsp chipotle chili powder, 2 tsp smoked paprika, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, salt & pepper
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 2 persian cucumbers sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- feta cheese (I love Violife vegan feta)
- 1 sliced avocado
- 1/2 cup EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar - salt
- Preheat oven to 425 F & combine roasted veggie ingredients on a baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes until tender and slightly charred.
- In a salad bowl, combine salad ingredients.
- In a glass jar, combine dressing ingredients and whisk together until smooth.
- Toss all three together and enjoy!
- Tags: Recipe