Lean and Light Lunch: Quinoa Burgers
This recipe for the most insanely delicious QUINOA BURGERS packed with plant protein is from my Evolution20 nutritional guide & is my lunchtime go-to (especially when I was pregnant)! I make a big batch of these and save in my fridge to throw together a quick bite during the week. For my busy bees, try them out and you’ll be a meal prep queen in no time.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup spiraled carrots
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup grated feta cheese (I use Violife feta to make it dairy free)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free panko crumbs
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Combine everything but the quinoa in a large bowl & mix well. Fold in the cooked quinoa until it’s fully mixed.
2. Heat a large frying pan medium to high, drizzling with oil to coat. Using your hands and a spoon, form 2 inch patties with the quinoa mix and put them on the hot frying pan.
3. Cook each side approximately 3 minutes or until golden brown. Be careful moving them for the first minute or two or they’ll fall apart! Flip and cook the opposite side for approximately 3 minutes or until that side is golden brown as well. Serve with parsley on top.
- Tags: Recipe
← Older Post Newer Post →