Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package kelp noodles
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1-2 scallions, thinly sliced to garnish
- Black sesame seeds, to garnish
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 3 rounded tbsp natural almond butter
- 2-3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, grated, minced or pressed
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger or 1 teaspoon fresh grated
- Begin by mixing all the ingredients of the dressing in a small bowl, set aside letting the flavors develop. To make the dressing spicy you can add red pepper flakes to taste.
- Rinse your kelp noodles under cool running water. Add noodles and carrots to a large bowl, add dressing and mix until well coated. Be patient while mixing your kelp noodles, they are not as pliable as regular noodles and will take a moment to completely coat.
- Serve in individual bowls garnished with scallions and sesame seeds. Top with fresh lime juice.
- Tags: Recipe