Skip to content
- 3 cups cooked chickpeas or 2 15-ounce cans chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2–3 tablespoons yacon syrup (you can use maple syrup as an alternative)
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 f. Lay chickpeas out and pat dry with a towel.
- Put all of the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
- On a lined baking sheet, evenly spread the chickpeas.
- Bake for about 50 minutes; stopping every 15 minutes to shake around.
← Older Post