Watermelon Sugar High! How about a sweet, healthy (shhh don't tell) treat to enjoy while chillin' poolside this weekend? Made this in 2 minutes with children running circles around the house — it's that easy.
- Greek Yogurt
- Cream Cheese
- Sliced Kiwi
- Sliced Strawberry
- Shredded Coconut
- Slice the thickest part of the watermelon into a 1-inch slab that you will use as a base.
- Mix the cream cheese and greek yogurt and spread on top of the watermelon slab.
- Place sliced kiwi and strawberry on top.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut on top of the sliced fruit.
- Sprinkle the granola over everything.
- Drizzle honey over top.
- Slice and serve.
- Tags: Recipe