If you’re one of the 1 in 12 women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and you’ve been struggling with the side effects—weight gain, lack of energy, acne, hair loss, and infertility—then tune in today to hear how to ease your symptoms naturally.
Today’s guest, Vanessa Fitzgerald, is a certified Health Coach and Nutrition Response Testing Practitioner. She has a private practice based in Los Angeles where she specializes in healing hormonal imbalances like PCOS and thyroid issues, along with autoimmune issues, digestive issues, IBS, weight loss, anxiety, depression, and more. She’s a graduate of NYU, Bikram Yoga College of India, and Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She has studied blood education at the Biomedex Institute and homeopathic medicine through the Ulan School. While healing so many others, Vanessa has also reversed her own Hashimoto’s and PCOS, and detoxed off of Adderall—which quickly gave her a cult following.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is Nutrition Response Testing and how can it help find the root cause of symptoms?
- What is PCOS and what are the most common symptoms?
- The foods you should stop eating to find relief from PCOS
- The best type of exercise for PCOS sufferers
- How Vanessa navigates slip-ups on her healing journey
Learn More: veeshoney.com
Questions? Text Christine at 1-310-361-8697
- Tags: KISS Podcast