Episode 5: Mindset Hacks for Love and Inner Peace
We all have a big dream or two—finding love, improving our health, starting a business—but sometimes, it seems like the more we push to achieve them, the more stuck we feel. Today’s guest, Kimberly Snyder, is here to help us find more ease and flow on the path to our best lives, and it starts with rewiring our thoughts and belief systems.
Kimberly knows a thing or two about goal-getting: She’s a spiritual guide, meditation teacher, celebrity nutritionist, holistic wellness expert, and 3x New York times best selling author, with a brand new book titled You Are More Than You Think You Are. She’s also the founder of wellness brand Solluna, host of the Feel Good Podcast, and a mom of two adorable boys.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to tap into your true self and block out the noise to create the life of your dreams
- Why our approach to love is backwards—and what we should do instead to improve our relationships
- The simple rituals Kimberly and Christine do daily to maintain inner peace when life gets chaotic
- How Kimberly puts systems around social media to keep it from ruling her life
- Why affirmations often don’t work and how to make them more effective for creating change in our lives
Learn more: https://mysolluna.com
Promo Code: WELLNESS15 for 15% Off
Instagram: @_kimberlysnyder @sollunabyks
Questions? Text Christine at 1-310-361-8697
- Tags: KISS Podcast
← Older Post Newer Post →