Are you a lion, bear, wolf, or dolphin? No, I’m not talking about sports teams—they’re the four chronotypes, which reflect when your energy levels are at their peak. And today’s guest, “The Sleep Doctor” Michael J. Breus, PhD, is showing us how to use our chronotype to live our best and most supercharged lives.
Dr. Breus is a clinical psychologist, a diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine, and a fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He has been in practice for 23 years, has been featured on The Dr. Oz Show more than 40 times, writes regularly for Psychology Today, and was named the top sleep specialist in California by Reader’s Digest. Dr. Breus is the author of The Power of When, The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan, Beauty Sleep, and the new Energize.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Which of the four chronotypes you are
- When you should be eating based on your chronotype—and how long to fast based on your body type—for optimal energy
- The 5 simple movements you should do daily to boost your energy
- The 3 foods that are most likely to be sabotaging your energy
- How to hack your naps to make them more restorative
Listen onLearn more: https://thesleepdoctor.com/
Chronotype quiz: https://thepowerofwhenquiz.com/
Sponsored by Kayo Body Care
Use Code KISS20
20% Off first purchase
Questions? Text Christine at 1-310-361-8697
- Tags: KISS Podcast