At 5 years old, Lindsay Price started working in the entertainment industry as an actress and she continues today on Netflix’s Atypical and ABC’s Splitting Up Together. Growing up in that industry forced her to realize her aesthetic at a young age while also being told if she lost 10 pounds she could be a leading lady. We discuss it all in this episode.
Lindsay shares what lessons she learned as a teen, finding her true passion, and how she managed to stay true to herself while working in Hollywood. She’s a wife to Chef Curtis Stone, mom to two boys and an activist. You may know her from her regular roles on such iconic TV shows as Beverly Hills 90210, Lipstick Jungle, and Eastwick. She’s also the resident stylist at The Jewelry Edit.
In this episode Lindsay discusses:
- Growing up in the entertainment industry
- The benefits of working with a nutritionist
- Her self proclaimed beauty junkie status
- Current favorite beauty products
- How she approaches diet
- Why double cleansing is her skin care game changer
- Ways to navigate change
- Her role as stylist for the Jewelry Edit
Follow Lindsay www.Instagram.com
For more on the Jewelry Edit www.thejewelryedit.com
Text Christine questions at 1-310-361-8697