Episode 28: Fearless In Life And Business
We talk about how stress affects our wellness on this podcast with our various guests. Fear is one of the many causes of stress. If we’re afraid we’re not reaching our goals or afraid we will actually reach our goals, why do we let this create stress in our lives? Why don’t we look at fear as a sign of good? Maybe the fear is showing us that we’re on the right path.
Someone who has overcome fear, meets challenges head on and has achieved those goals is accessible luxury global brand designer, Rebecca Minkoff. She’s even written a book about it called, “Fearless: The New Rules for Unlocking Creativity, Courage, and Success” which will help you take your rightful place in the driver’s seat of your own life and career through focused and fearless business strategies.
Rebecca Minkoff’s modern bohemian handbags, accessories, footwear and apparel are inspired by strong, confident and powerful women who embody the effortless, free-spirited lifestyle. In 2001, Rebecca designed a version of the “I Love New York” t-shirt which appeared on “The Tonight Show” and became an overnight sensation. In 2005, Rebecca designed her first handbag, which she dubbed the “Morning After Bag,” which ignited Rebecca’s career and inspired the lifestyle brand in the years to come. In September of 2018, she established the Female Founder Collective, a network of businesses led by women who invest in women’s financial power across a socio-economic spectrum by enabling and empowering female-owned businesses. Rebecca is married to director Gavin Bellour, and they reside in Brooklyn with their three children.
In this episode Rebecca discusses:
- Facing challenges head on and pushing yourself
- Ways to overcome the fear and trials female entrepreneurs often face
- How breaking the rules can lead you to success in business
- We all have fear, but you just need to know how to use it
- Her 3 main keys to achieve success
- Tips for stepping away from the punch card job
- Why you need to become friends with failure
- Having a work life balance is not a thing
- Why to take a sometimes you win and sometimes you learn approach to business
- How to learn to enjoy the journey to success
Learn More about Rebecca Minkoff & buy her designs rebeccaminkoff.com
Buy her book rebeccaminkoff.com
Follow her on Instagram @rebeccaminkoff
Listen to her podcast Superwomen with Rebecca Minkoff podcasts.apple.com
Details on Female Founder Collective femalefoundercollective.com
Follow the Female Founder Collective on Instagram @thefemalefoundercollective
Text Christine questions at 1-310-361-8697
← Older Post Newer Post →