Turns out there is no real fountain of youth. But increasing your levels of glutathione (GSH) comes close.This antioxidant’s nickname is “the master antioxidant” because it’s a one-of-a-kind bioactive that can help you ward off life-threatening diseases, slow the aging process, regulate hormones, bolster immunity, lower inflammation, enhance energy, and beautify you from head to toe.
Glutathione is already abundant and naturally produced in your body. Thing is you are probably not producing enough to make a dent in the effect of today’s stresses of modern living on our bodies.
That’s where pharmacist & health expert Dr. Nayan Patel comes in with a solution. I was shocked to hear, most forms of glutathione from intravenous to liposomal don’t have much impact on the body. But he has patented a highly absorbable form of glutathione that effectively detoxifies your body.
Dr. Patel educates practitioners in advanced biochemistry and anti-aging science and his recently published book, The Glutathione Revolution: Fight Disease, Slow Aging & Increase Energy, is the result of 11 years of clinical research on GSH.
In this episode you’ll learn
- What is glutathione
- How glutathione works to detoxify your body
- The health benefits of glutathione
- The optimal way to consume glutathione
- Ways to use glutathione in your skincare
- How to tell if you’re glutathione deficient
- How to consume the right dose of glutathione
- Lifestyle habits to avoid for optimal glutathione production
- Why you need to identify your root cause of illnesses
Learn More about Dr. Nayan Patel aurowellness.com
Buy his book auroskincare.com
Shop the skincare line aurowellness.com
Follow on Instagram @aurowellness
Read his blog aurowellness.com
Text Christine questions at 1-310-361-8697
- Tags: KISS Podcast