This guest is a beauty inside and out, Ali Landry. She’s a mommy of 3 and a “girls girl” on a mission to connect with women and help them enhance their well being. Yes, Ali has won Miss USA and you may remember her infamous Super Bowl Doritos commercial, but life wasn’t always glitz and glamor for Ali.
After turning 40, Ali was experiencing exhaustion, brain fog, hair thinning, slow digestion, and sleep issues, so she decided to take back her health and figure it out. That’s what led her to create RE/SHAPE, a lifestyle platform focused on overall health and wellness, beauty, and fitness. Today we learn all her simple secrets to beauty inside and out.
In this episode you’ll learn
- How to overcome a wellness drought
- The mental keys to regaining your overall health
- What it means to reshape your life
- Tips to reshape bad habits
- Ways to create your own inner peace
- How to create a beautiful mind, soul and body
- Why you need to reshape your outlook on life
- How to change your mindset about yourself
- Ways to upgrade your beauty routine
- The beauty tools Ali can’t live without Learn
Text Christine questions at 1-310-361-8697
- Tags: KISS Podcast