Tell me if you’ve ever peed your pants a little bit when doing jumping jacks, coughing, sneezing or laughing too hard. I know I have and I hear this same complaint from many of my clients and girlfriends who have experienced natural childbirth. Who says we have to live with this embarrassing issue forever? I found a physical therapist who specializes in the pelvic floor to help us all, Dr. Heidi Gastler.
Dr Heidi Gastler is the founder of Mountain to Sea Physical Therapy in Manhattan Beach. She specializes in orthopedic and pelvic floor physical therapy and treats patients of all genders and life stages.
In this episode, you’ll learn
- The reason you pee when you do jumping jacks, sneeze, cough, giggle
- How to stop pee leakage post pregnancy
- Exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor
- the importance of exercise during pregnancy
- Several types of exercises to have a healthy pregnancy
- What is Diastasis Recti and how to know if you’ve had it
- How to reduce the effects of Diastasis Recti
- The difference between Diastasis Recti and hernia
- The many positive benefits of perineal massage to prepare for delivery
Text me with questions at 1-310-361-8697
Learn more: www.mountaintoseapt.com
Follow on Instagram @mtn2seapt
Follow on Facebook @mtn2seapt
Book Priv for all your personal beauty and wellness needs in the comfort of your own home. Facials, massages, blow outs, manicures, and even ear piercing with highly qualified licensed professionals.
Treat yourself today and take $20 off your first in-home Priv service using code "simplesexy20" at gopriv.com.
- Tags: KISS Podcast