Episode 17: Fitness For Your Face
You know I’m a big believer in skincare, it is my business after all. But I’m a huge proponent of adding high tech devices to my home spa routine to take my results to the next level. That includes one of my favorite skin tech solutions, microcurrent which I discovered years ago!
Microcurrent treatments sculpt, lift, reduce fine lines and create glowy skin in as little as one treatment. Now you can do it in your own home affordably, thanks to Tera Peterson.
Tera is a Microcurrent Aesthetician and Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer of NuFACE, the leader in at-home Microcurrent Skincare. NuFACE offers a range of award-winning devices and topical skincare products that deliver clinically tested, professional results and skin confidence to clients everywhere including myself!
In this episode, you’ll learn
- How microcurrent works to slow signs of aging
- Why microcurrent lifts and sculpts our skin
- The many benefits of incorporating a workout for your face
- The science behind aging skin and how to slow it down
- What age you should start using microcurrent treatments
- Why beauty tech at home is the future
Text me with questions at 1-310-361-8697
NuFACE IG @mynuface
Tera IG @teravaldez
NuFACE website https://www.mynuface.com
Discount Code: NF-KISSPODCAST
20% off all products through 5/31/22
- Tags: KISS Podcast
← Older Post Newer Post →