If anyone has cracked the code on balancing business and family, it’s Nicole Trunfio. She’s thriving as the founder of two companies and the mother of three small children—and she’s dropping some major wisdom for busy entrepreneurs in today’s episode.
After rising to the top of the modeling industry—and working with the likes of Tom Ford and Dolce & Gabbana—Nicole went on to study jewelry making and launched her own sustainable fine jewelry line, ERTH. A few years later, during her third pregnancy, she got the idea for Bumpsuit—now a cult-favorite fashion and shapewear line for maternity and beyond.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of releasing control in life and motherhood
- How Nicole stays positive while navigating life challenges
- The unexpected ways that Nicole prioritizes self-care
- Ayurvedic postpartum recovery secrets
- Nicole’s tips for staying sane as a busy mom
Questions? Text Christine at 1-310-361-8697
- Tags: KISS Podcast