One of the most important tools I used to heal my health issues—and feel younger than ever at 40—is HigherDOSE’s infrared heat wrap. It can help detoxify your body, relax your mind, boost your mood, give your skin a glow-up, and even get you high naturally—and I’m so excited to have HigherDOSE’s founders on the show today.
Lauren Berlingeri is a former model, certified holistic health coach, TV sports host, and the Webby-award winning star of the “Woman vs. Workout” web series. Katie Kaps is the yin to Lauren’s yang: With experience in investment banking and venture capital, she took Tough Mudder from $10 million to $150 million as their director for international expansion.
In this episode, you’ll learn
- What infrared light therapy is and how it can help boost your metabolism and mood, decrease inflammation and stress, and balance hormones
- What times of day to use infrared therapy to level up your workouts and your nutrition
- Why detoxification is as important as any workout—and maybe more so, if you aren’t getting the results you want
- The new HigherDOSE technology that’s delivering post-workout recovery and relaxation without the sweat
- How red light and infrared help your skin look more youthful, dewy, and glowing
Use code CHRISTINE75 for $75 off your purchase
Questions? Text Christine at 1-310-361-8697
- Tags: KISS Podcast