Clear, glowing, youthful-looking skin starts from the inside, and no one knows that better than today’s guest, Whitney Tingle.
After struggling with severe acne for years, Whitney dove into a plant-based diet—with the help of her nutritionist friend, Danielle DuBoise. Her results were so dramatic that her friends started asking for her secrets, and the rest is history: Whitney and Danielle launched beauty-food delivery service Sakara in 2012. (AKA the company that put plant-based meal delivery on the map.)
In this episode, you’ll learn
- Why plant-based eating really means (Hint: It’s not necessarily vegan)
- How Whitney used food to heal her cystic acne when nothing else worked
- How Whitney and Christine changed their lifestyles to get pregnant naturally
- The one food everyone should eat daily to uplevel their health, according to Whitney
- Easy and affordable ways to get more plants into your diet
- How to encourage your children to eat more plants
Learn More: sakara.com
Use code PN_KISSPODCAST for 20% off your first-time Sakara purchase of $100 or more.
- Tags: KISS Podcast