Dairy-Free + Sugar-Free Raw Chocolate Bar
Here is my dairy-free chocolate recipe. I love to make these any season but I especially love to make at the holidays, put in seasonal chocolate box, and give as a gift to friends and guests.
60g cacao butter, chopped into small chunks
1/3 cup raw cacao powder
2 tbsp raw organic coconut oil
2 tbsp tahini or macadamia butter
1-2 tbsp raw honey
1/4 tsp vanilla powder
Optional - Add nuts and/or fruit. My favorite combinations are almonds with sea salt; macadamias and orange rind with a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg; dried cherries with lemon rind; crystalized ginger and gogi berries.
- Melt cacao butter in a glass bowl over boiling water.
- Stir in all other ingredients and remove from heat.
- Pour chocolate into molds or flat tray lined with parchment paper. Place in freezer.
- It takes 10-2- minutes to set. Either pop the molds out or break the break of chocolate into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Tags: Recipe
← Older Post Newer Post →