Blushing Gazpacho Soup
This light and refreshing soup is perfect for summertime!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds ripe tomatoes (2-3 large), cored
- 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 small cucumber, peeled and cored
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp amino acid
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup lightly toasted pumpkin, hemp, and pistachio seeds
- Basil-infused olive oil for garnish
- Combine tomato, watermelon, cucumber, garlic, aminos, lime juice, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a Vitamix or high-powered blender.
- Cover and blend. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
- Place the seeds on a pan with parchment paper at 250° and roast for 10-15 minutes.
- To serve, divide soup among serving bowls. Drop a few small cubes of watermelon into each bowl. Drizzle with basil oil and sprinkle with roasted seeds and microgreens. Serve chilled.
- Tags: Recipe
← Older Post Newer Post →