Blackberry Oat Breakfast Popsicles
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 large banana
- 150 grams of blackberries
- 200 grams plain natural coconut yogurt (or yogurt of your choosing! I prefer dairy free)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 12 tablespoons granola
- Place the banana, blackberries, yogurt and maple syrup through a high powered blender and blend until thoroughly combineed and deliciosly purple.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon granola into the bottom of six plastic cups (or your favorite popsicle mold).
- Divide the blackberry mixture in between each of the six cups (or molds) and insert a wooden popsicle stick (or even a small teaspoon) into each. The mixure should be thick enough to hold the stick upright. If not, use a bit of cling to hold it in place.
- Sprinkle a further tablespoon of granola onto the top of each popsicle.
- Freeze for at least six hours or overnight. Allow to defrost for about 5 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
- Tags: Recipe
← Older Post Newer Post →