Blackberry Oat Bars
These delicious blackberry oat bars are simple to make and are a nutritious option for breakfast on-the-go or an afternoon snack. They're gluten-free and dairy-free.
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 8 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Blackberry chia seed jam
- Start by turning on the oven to 375°F
- Mix all dry ingredients except for the walnuts in a large bowl. Then add coconut oil and vanilla.
- Once everything is mixed get a small square or round pan and lay parchment paper across the bottom.
- Take half the mixture and line the bottom of the pan and press the oats mixture down.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Take some blackberry chia see jam and lay it across the base of the oats you just baked (Here's a link to how to make blackberry chia seed jam [insert link].)
- Then sprinkle your walnuts across the jam and add the second portion of your oats across the top.
- Pop it back in the oven for another 40 minutes until the top is golden.
- Let cool, and slice it into bars. An easy breakfast or snack on the go.
- Tags: Recipe
← Older Post Newer Post →