This easy and delicious breakfast is full of protein, omega-3s and vitamins and minerals.
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
Cool time: at least 1 hour
Total time: at least 1 hour 25 min
- 1 pound fresh berries
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Chia Seed Pudding Base
- Wash and clean berries.
- In a large pot, over medium heat, add the berries.
- Stir in the honey and lemon juice. Mash down the berries to release the juices.
- Bring the jam to a boil and immediately reduce heat to medium.
- Cook on medium-low heat until jam thickens (about 20 mins). Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Once cooled, layer into apothecary jars with chia pudding base.
- Tags: Recipe